UniformsNorth Toronto Christian School requires all students to wear the school uniform in accordance with published guidelines. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to make sure that their child owns the appropriate attire, and it is the responsibility of the student to wear the uniform properly at all times.
School Uniform Policy
- Students are expected to be in uniform on all school days, unless otherwise notified.
- Students must arrive at and depart from school in proper uniform.
- Parents may not excuse the students from the uniform; notes from home are not accepted.
- Students are required to travel on field trips in proper uniform, unless otherwise notified.
- Non-uniform items are forbidden at all times, including lunch time, spares, and before/after school.
- Students may be asked to leave class and/or return home if not in compliance with the uniform policies and guidelines.
Gym Uniform Policy
- Students can purchase gym uniform items from the gym teachers at any time throughout the year.
- Students must wear the gym uniform (not the school uniform) for intramurals or sports teams tryouts/practices.
- Students who are members of certain school sports teams may wear their team uniform to class on game days if notified.
On casual days, clothing must be neat, clean, and non-offensive. All shirts must have sleeves (boys and girls) and no tank tops or spaghetti straps are permitted. Shorts are not allowed, but girls may wear capris or skirts. No clothing is to be torn or ripped in any way. Students who wear the uniform on a casual day must wear the uniform properly, as on a regular day.